Come Find Us
Baby Back Ribs 101
Nothing says cookout like a slab of ribs, whether baby backs or spares it just doesn't get any better
1. Baby Backs from Costco be sure to check the expiration date before you buy them.
2. Peel the membrane from the back of the ribs with a fork & apply a coating of dry rub.
is an excellent choice. These were cut in 1/2 rack sections.
5. After 3 hours wrap in heavy duty foil.
3. Flip over and apply a coating of dry rub to the top as well. buy them.
4. Into a 225 deg. Smoker for about 3 hours.
6. And back in the smoker for about 2 more hours.
7. Your almost done! Unwrap the ribs apply a coating of Glaze (2 parts bbq sauce & 1 part apple juice) and let rest on the cooker for another 30 minutes or so.
Your rewarded will be succulent ribs that melt in your mouth. Enjoy!!!.